"Umm..." forum gone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yes it is then?

Will it be pinned?

Dude...uh...Jude...why change the avatar?

The umm… forum was deleted off the main page of the website this morning. Though the forum will no longer be active, everything is in the process of being archived and will be migrated back into the boards within a few weeks. I'm handling the technical side of things, which undoubtedly means there will be a few screw ups, but I'll make sure we save everything.

The decision was based primarily upon relatively low traffic there in the past year and a feeling that Tongue Tied Lightning was strong enough to carry the weight of all non-music topics. I thank everyone who contributed there and I promise we'll have those threads visible again soon.

--Mike

I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along.

I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along.

It's not personal. It's just business.

Dude...uh...Jude...why change the avatar?

What's your beef with Alan Arkin?

But Neri kills Barzini!

Although Neri killed Fredo too, right? So, I see your angle.

Neri killed Fredo? Hmmm..that's right. In the boat.

Nice.

Is this the new RTT?

No beef. But it's a bit of a reach from ScarJo and Wilfred

Umm... is dead.

Long live Umm...

Since we're reminiscing, sometimes I think about the fact that you all got to know me when I was in high school. And I think "Man, you guys are lucky your every thought as a 16-year-old isn't saved on the internet for anyone who cares to find it."

Who would have thought that Arsenal would be the only English side, as yet, to book their place in the Final 16? Van Persie is better than Messi, at present. If Chelsea crash out of Champions League, it won't surprise me if Roman sacks AVB.

Can I have all my 'sage advice' posts back? That stuff is the only effort I have ever made to be a force for positive change in this world and I'll be damn if I'll let my legacy be cast aside like some silly old candelabra. The children of Baghdad and New Delhi deserve better. This is nonsense I tell you NONSENSE.

Long live Umm...

Miss you guys more than I miss the days of being a shiftless college student with apparently nothing better to do than post on and read a Wilco message board for hours a day. I hope everyone is well and that you had a good thanksgiving and that your upcoming holiday seasons are great.

Who would have thought that Arsenal would be the only English side, as yet, to book their place in the Final 16? Van Persie is better than Messi, at present. If Chelsea crash out of Champions League, it won't surprise me if Roman sacks AVB.

Yeah.