The RTT

Guest Jules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a pizza stone it works pretty good you fucking dick.

I have one of those on the way, pretty stoked.  And for the defense of Mr. No-Jay, I also place the pizza directly on the rack.  Gives it a nice crunchy bottom, so fuck you guys.  

I think NOJ is referring to cooking a frozen pizza at home. You know, directly on rack= crispier as opposed to on a baking sheet= softer crust. Either way, he's looking at 14-16 minutes.

Definitely on the rack - with the exception of a pizza purchased at 53rd and Woodland - then it goes on a stone.

I even converted my mother to the rack. Perhaps a little tin foil on the bottom of the stove to catch any falling objects - don't cover burner holes, though, the pizza doesn't cook right.

The undertones of defensiveness, lust and ignorance in this thread regarding the proper cooking of a frozen pizza is startling.

Get bent.

Lammy, we have a bread maker that also makes pizza dough. When there is a confluence of the dual circumstances of me being home and me remembering to check, I'll let you know what brand/model we have. I would put the over/under at June 8th.

My life is a rather grim one. One day I shall perhaps describe it to you in great detail.

I'm here for ya bro!

My household has witnessed the demise of two crockpots within the last couple weeks. We are now crockpotless.

One died in a fiery display of sparks.

And all this talk of crotchless pants made me think of what makes America great.......freedom.

If you have an oven, you have a bread machine.  We do it the old fashioned way, and it always turns out fantastic.  Or maybe my wife is just a baller when it comes to bread making.  

If you have an oven, you have a bread machine.  We do it the old fashioned way, and it always turns out fantastic.  Or maybe my wife is just a baller when it comes to bread making.  

I do have an oven. I want to be able to make pizza dough, too, though.

Just get married...you'll get two!

Good point. I've been engaged for like 3 yrs now. She's probably getting a little ticked about that. Maybe I'll just ask the ex for the one we got in '99 for getting married.

Woke up this morning to find my house flooded in 2 places and a chunk of my roof blown off.

And Lammy, stay single!