The RTT

Guest Jules

Woke up this morning to find my house flooded in 2 places and a chunk of my roof blown off.

And Lammy, stay single!

Oh shit, bummer!

And, hey, I dig getting married every now and again....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They closed the schools due to the weather and my son had to go get an emergency asthma treatment. These events were unrelated to each other but still, it was a nutty morning.

Guest Jules

Woke up this morning to find my house flooded in 2 places and a chunk of my roof blown off.

That sucks.  Somehow my 110 year old foundation is holding back the water so far (mostly, that is).

I somehow ordered an extra Rat Farm (new Pups) disc that arrived yesterday if you want it....

Certainly1

That sucks.  Somehow my 110 year old foundation is holding back the water so far (mostly, that is).

Thats awesome!

Later this evening, after the march and rally, there is a good possibility I may just do that.

A guy in my office just told me that the Republican party was responsible for the Civil Rights Act.

Seriously, the Aral Sea is in better shape than this dump.   Even the goofy Just A Fan threads about seeing Tweedy's silhouette on a cool ranch Pringle have gone away...

I blame it on the rap music.

This place is dead because all the rebels, malcontents, bomb throwers and smiling asshats either got bored with the board or got bannerated off.

It's the cost of civilization.