The RTT

Guest Jules

What?

Oh, I dunno.

Hey, Giving Tree is heading your way for a series of festival shows, you should really check 'em out. Tell Todd the Banjo player that Pablo sent ya.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I dunno.

Hey, Giving Tree is heading your way for a series of festival shows, you should really check 'em out. Tell Todd the Banjo player that Pablo sent ya.

Cool, I'll look into it.....

Cool, I'll look into it.....

Late August......steamboat and a couple other places

And another thing.........I've been getting into KC Musgrave and Ashley Monroe lately.....modern country singers with some sass to 'em. I like it!

And another thing.........I've been getting into KC Musgrave and Ashley Monroe lately.....modern country singers with some sass to 'em. I like it!

me too.

Caitlin Rose has potential I think.  she is opening for jason isbell in the fall.

me too.

Caitlin Rose has potential I think.  she is opening for jason isbell in the fall.

Excellent, I'll track me down some Caitlin, thanks!

Is everybody in?

Why? Is the ceremony about to begin?

Oih yeah, waled out to the end if the dick toi flsee a 40+" muskie just sitting there. Called my girk over and we watched in wonder as it slowly mage its way down the shoreline. Effing awesone.

heh!

Why? Is the ceremony about to begin?

You know it ;-)

Coffee, apple, almonds, lentil chili, water.....so far today. I sense a few kisses of dark chocolate in my near future 

I forgot to take my medicine this morning and now my stomach is upset.  Hope I don't poop my pants.

Eat some prunes!

Yeah sure, go ahead and make fun of the drunken Blackberry poster, you heartless bastards.