The RTT

Guest Jules

we continue to be without bananas. 

but I am positive there are some sour patch thingies in my car, which I will get to eat when I leave the office.

I just realized that sitting on my wallet is making me uncomfortable, so I'm going to whip it out and lay it on the desk.  

hope I don't forget about it later though.

http://www.drakyl.com/chains.php

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

macho-man-slim-jim.jpg

Hope this is an old meme

Scored a pristine vinyl copy of Buddy Holly's greatest hits for a buck at an estate sale last weekend.

Family is gone for the night so that means Ima watching "Clockers" for the first time. I have high hopes the flick will be as good as the book. Spike better not let me down.

Who do you think will grown up less fucked up? North West or George Alexander Louis?

I think it is a slam dunk here.

This message is directed to the group of five 6'5" tools at last Saturday's Meat Puppet concert who thought it prudent to act like complete drunken asshats, barely acknowledging the band on stage while bellowing moronic statements at each other and bumping into/hitting my buddys microphones & mike stand multiple times, please, die soon. The world will not miss you the least bit, no matter the level of self worth you mistakenly attach to yourself. Also, I found the 10 bucks you lost, thanks!

Too bad, I spent it on smokes.

In other news, I scored a vinyl copy (Canadian import) of Neil Young's "Tonight's the Night" at an estate sale over the weekend for $3 bucks. The album cover and record are in excellent shape. I've been searching for this one for a long looooong time.

In other news, it was just announced that The Meat Puppets are playing the Empty Bottle in late Sept. Tix on sale now.

You gonna make it into a seat cover or something?

Perish the thought, you heathen!

Howdy!

(I can say that without irony because I wear a cowboy hat now)

You know, even people in West Texas don't really wear Cowboy hats without irony (unless they are going to a country music clud)