The RTT

Guest Jules

Wasnt there afternoon Gin involved?

And I didnt remember, I was reminded. Follow the thread and it shall set you free.

And who's this "Pete" everybodys talking about?

Gin....vodka. Who can remember!?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave

Sorry, how quickly things recede in my memory.

And I think Don Draper is that one guy who was sweet on Jules. Not Poon, that guy who liked to dress up as a civil war officer.

I knew I guy who was into dressing up as a Civil War officer. Ended up stabbing his girlfriend to death on my birthday.

awesome.

Judging from my gym's locker room, a male's desire to expose his penis to the world is directly proportional to his age.

You damn well better know when I'm a babbling old codger in the retirement village I'm gonna be flashing every woman within range.

Full disclosure: yesterday (wrong thread, I know), I didn't put any goo in my hair and later in the day ran into one of the infants who works in my building at the coffee pot. He remarked that without any styling product in my hair he could really see how much gray I've got up there. Thanks, dick.

Speaking of that, I had pulled chicken tacos for dinner last night. The common crockpot can be a magical device if used correctly.

My crockpot was a double from the cavalcade of gifts my sister got at her first wedding. "The only good thing to come out of that marriage," says my sister of the crockpot.