The RTT

Guest Jules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit me too. This is what I get for continuing to pick up the phone.

However, an invitation to nosh on hotdogs and burgers at a neighbors place has been accepted. Things are looking up! Bjorn, you should shotgun a beer.

For lunch yesterday I ate a delicious chicken pot pie and I dont even really care for chicken pot pies. No regrets though.

I did not mind the Red Wedding too much until they killed the Rob's Dire Wolf. That is unacceptable. UnFuckingAcceptable. Might be done with GoT after that. 

There's a lot of really good stuff coming up...If you haven't read the books, you will have a hell of a ride coming up

I did not mind the Red Wedding too much until they killed the Rob's Dire Wolf. That is unacceptable. UnFuckingAcceptable. Might be done with GoT after that. 

I understand none of this.

But have you seen Giving Tree yet? Thats the real question here.

No, and will miss them this Thursday in Denver because I need to get up at 6 a.m. Friday for work and then catch Phish all weekend. Bummer.

That NY album I scored is worth some cash cause its got "hello waterface" and "goodbye waterface" inscribed in the vinyl.

I think this was a real ad, back in the day. Amazing.

1235260_503590636395080_360404_n.jpg

Back in the day, you could not put an asterisk over a man's crotch for marketing purposes.