12.09.11 and 12.12.11 roadcase rips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting. These are fantastic!!!

Is anyone having problems with "Box of Letters" from the September show? For some reason I can't get it to download. All of the other mp3's work great and sound wonderful. Again, thanks so much for putting these up.

• 1 month later...

i know someone already got to at least one of these, but in case anyone is still looking for them, i ripped both in 192kbps CBR mp3. here's the link to the whole collection, and you can pick out the individual folders from there.

Thanks again, as I am working my through these, but a few heads ups as there are actually four shows with missing tracks...

1) On the show from Tuscon 6-18-09, there are 3 tracks missing #3-"I'm The Man Who Loves You", #11-"Poor Places", & #24-"Handshake Drugs".

2) On the show From Tulsa 5-8-11, there are 2 tracks missing #21- "Heavy Metal Drummer" & #23- "I Got You (At The End Of The Century)"

3) On the show from Prague 9-28-10, there is 1 track missing #20- "Handshake Drugs". And it's worth noting that track #6- "One Wing" took incredibly long to download & a few tries to get it to work- just an FYI.

4) On the show from Seattle 2-10-10, there is at least 1 track missing, what would be #7- "One Wing"...and...between #9-"Pot Kettle Black" & #10-"Handshake Drugs" there was supposed to have been a version of "Happy Birthday"- maybe it's on there under one of those songs, I haven't listened to the show yet.

Any chance of getting these up there? I assume you had them, but that during the huge task of doing all the downloading that got lost in the shuffle. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Another roadcase show to rip!!! Apparently it appeared exclusively on their facebook page, and not on the official Wilco website.

https://www.facebook.com/wilcohq?sk=app_178091127385

24 Jan 2012 / Hollywood, CA- Hollywood Palladium

setlist

01 - Art of Almost

02 - I Might

03 - Bull Black Nova

04 - At Least That's What You Said

05 - Red-Eyed and Blue

06 - I Got You (At the End of the Century)

07 - Born Alone

08 - You Are My Face

09 - Impossible Germany

10 - Kamera

11 - I Must Be High

12 - I'm Always In Love

13 - Jesus, Etc.

14 - Capitol City

15 - Handshake Drugs

16 - War On War

17 - Dawned On Me

18 - Hummingbird

19 - Shot in the Arm

Encore:

20 - Via Chicago

21 - Whole Love

22 - Candyfloss

23 - Monday

24 - Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Encore:

25 - The Lonely 1

First found out about it via this thread- where someone is looking for someone who has ripped, or could rip, this show...

http://viachicago.org/topic/47647-is-there-a-1242012-roadcase-rip-anywhere/

Wanted to add these two, in case anyone still didn't have them...they are official post-"Kicking Television: Live In Chicago" releases, and are even listed in Wiki in the official Wilco discography & they are, as Tony The Tiger used to say- GGGrrrrrrrrrreat!!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE WERE PUT OUT BY WILCO TO RAISE MONEY FOR A COUPLE OF CHARITIES & THE REQUEST FROM THEM THAT DOWNLOADERS ARE HONOR BOUND TO FOLLOW IS THIS-

"We have just posted two shows for free download on Wilcoworld, all we ask that you do in return, is make a minimum donation of $15 to one of the organizations listed below.

OXFAM

Doctors Without Borders

Both organizations ask that you donate to their Emergency Relief Funds which allows them to spend the money on situations such as Haiti, but, not expressly limited to Haiti"

The shows are:

07-13-09 - Keyspan Park - Brooklyn, NY (ZIP)

11-04-09 - HMV Forum - London, UK(ZIP)

I don't know if the links above will work, so here is the link to where I found these at Brooklynvegan.com...

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2010/01/wilco_post_live.html

ENJOY & Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Happy Ostara!