We Can Make It Better!

Tell me what you've resolved to do in 2012 to make it better...whether it's your own world (a better you makes a better planet!) or the world at large. How do you plan to improve things?

I'm going to work on exercising more regularly, and I'm going to try to give more, whether it is tangible things, or time and attention, whatever. I want to give more.

I hear fireworks and airhorns blasting around the neighborhood. Clearly my neighbors are happy to bid farewell to 2011. It was a year full of excitement, but I'm definitely ready to move on!

Loose 15 lbs.

Write (at least) one song a month.

Get a handle on my finances.

Find more time for just me and the wife.

We just moved. We were living in a totally car dependant neighborhood 12 miles from work, and now we're within walking/biking distance to just about anything we'd need or want to do, and for things that are farther, we're now very close to two transit stations. Since we'll be spending much less time in the car, we will lower our stress level, reduce the amout of pollution we were creating, improve our health/fitness, and will decrease the amount of money we give to oil companies.

Anyone want to rent my old house?

We just moved. We were living in a totally car dependant neighborhood 12 miles from work, and now we're within walking/biking distance to just about anything we'd need or want to do, and for things that are farther, we're now very close to two transit stations. Since we'll be spending much less time in the car, we will lower our stress level, reduce the amout of pollution we were creating, improve our health/fitness, and will decrease the amount of money we give to oil companies.

My wife just switched to a work-from-home job, so we really only need one car. But we're upside-down on the one we can get rid of. Argh.

We'll pick up your slack...we're planning on moving further away from our job locations.