To whom this may concern,

I'm writing from this computer, where I'm permanently signed-in.

The problem arises when I try to log-in with other computers, at home for example, I'm unable to sign-in, I'm getting the following screen message:

viachicago.org Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

SQL error: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)SQL error code: 1045Date: Wednesday 18th January 2012 01:32:41 AM ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 01:32:41 +0000 Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO) IP Address: ++++ - /index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login&do=process ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php | [login_external].authenticate | 671 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php | [han_login].loginAuthenticate | 319 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/login.php | [han_login].verifyLogin | 445 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/login.php | [public_core_global_login].doLogin | 107 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_core_global_login].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

What can I do?

I'm afraid that if I ever log-off from this computer, never again will I be able to sign-in, unless I find a solution to the problem!