Wilco - Forecastle - Louisville KY - July 13-15

so awesome. can't wait. great lineup.

fortunately i already bought my ticket due to my 'my morning jacket' fandom. this is some triple layered chocolate icing on the top. seeing neko next to them on the bill/ who is also one of my all time favorites=the reddest juiciest plump seedless cherry i've ever had.

the rest of the lineup is almost equally as pleasant. i really can't wait for this. louisville is such a charming city as well. at the cost...you really can't beat forecastle 2012.

This is outstanding. Jacket Saturday,Wilco Sunday, outdoors in the middle of summer. I'm going to have a dream tonight about Wilco's encore with Jim James,Neko,John McCauley,Justin Townes Earl, Dr.Dog, Andrew Bird, Daniel Martin Moore and Beach Hose jamming a 15 minute "Spiders". I believe they call that a nocturnal emission.

Can't wait! I jumped on board when MMJ was announced as the headliner, and now to see Wilco added as the Sunday closer is just too awesome. For the price, I don't think this festival can be beat. Also greatly looking forward to a hotel festival after five years of Roo-ing.