Forbidden Fruit Set Time?

for Wilco or the festival in general?

For Wilco i'd say 9 or a little earlier, the curfew is 11 and last yr they kept to it.

Since it's a bank holiday there's no reason they wouldn't start early, just depends how many more bands they add. They might pad it out with some irish bands.

Cool, thanks. We're starting our honeymoon in Dublin, arriving early morning June 4th. Trying to fill the first day with a Newgrange tour, wanted to make sure we would be back in time to rest and then head to the fest for WIlco's set.

• 4 weeks later...

a few years ago at Electric Picnic they just had an hour - so an hour and fifteen is an improvement! Plus I think the festival is getting choked by their 10.45 curfew which they didn't go over last year.

It should also be pointed out - since somebody mentioned getting from 1 stage to another - that this place is tiny so there's about 30secs to get from stage to stage.

It's not a long set, but I guess I am ultimately grateful that Wilco squeezed an Irish show into their schedule this year. They are coming to Dublin between two Iberian Peninsula shows (Spain on May 31 and Portugal on June 8). When I think about the logistics that sort of detour would require, with all of their equipment and personnel, I am thankful that they've included Dublin on their itinerary at all.

Wilco will go on just as the sun goes down (at 21:47), and there will be some sun and light rain (expect rainbows) throughout the day. There's rain expected most of the weekend, so It's going to be muddy in that well trampled field!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2964574/extended?day=4

I guess I'm glad it will be a short set so I don't have to be standing out in the mud and rain too long.