• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated!

1) Miami - May 15

2) St Augustine - May 16

3) Red Rocks - June 22

4) Red Rocks - June 23

5) Santa Fe - Sept 18 (hometown, woohoo!)

6) Jacksonville, OR - Sept 25

7) Redding, CA - Sept 26

8) Avila Beach, CA - Sept 29

9) Hollywood Bowl - September 30

Coast to coast!!!

Updated!

1) Miami - May 15

2) St Augustine - May 16

3) Red Rocks - June 22

4) Red Rocks - June 23

5) Santa Fe - Sept 18 (hometown, woohoo!)

6) Jacksonville, OR - Sept 25

7) Redding, CA - Sept 26

8) Avila Beach, CA - Sept 29

9) Hollywood Bowl - September 30

Coast to coast!!!

Congrats you are now in two-way tie with "Wilco Me" for the gold medal of this thread with 9 shows...

Wilco Me's list...

Tampa

St. Augustine

Red Rocks

Red Rocks

Wolf Trap

Wolf Trap

Charlottesville

Mass MoCA

Hartford

Camden

BrooklynX2

Newport

Cooperstown

Hartford

Red RocksX2 gonna be tough to top but I have faith...

1) Did you go to Red Rocks as well (both nights)?

2) Just saying that if you're already in NYC & love Wilco this much...you know there is a show on Weds. July 25th in NYC at Terminal 5 in Manhattan. GO!!

Congrats you are now in two-way tie with "Wilco Me" for the gold medal of this thread with 9 shows...

Wilco Me's list...

Well, that's an honor as we met her at St. Aug and sat with her both nights in the second row at Red Rocks. If we could only coax her out to Santa Fe in September she would win hands down... ;)

Well, that's an honor as we met her at St. Aug and sat with her both nights in the second row at Red Rocks. If we could only coax her out to Santa Fe in September she would win hands down... ;)

Oops my bad...as I called her "King" of the 2012 shows...guess that should have been QUEEN!...but if you are a he, then you could be King & Queen...;)

1) Did you go to Red Rocks as well (both nights)?

2) Just saying that if you're already in NYC & love Wilco this much...you know there is a show on Weds. July 25th in NYC at Terminal 5 in Manhattan. GO!!

Gotta work T5 night, announced too late for me - thankfully have the Bushnell super-close to home for the intimate indoor gig

Gotta work T5 night, announced too late for me - thankfully have the Bushnell super-close to home for the intimate indoor gig

You know as I read you post here, I'm thinking you sound a little scratchy...like Summer cold scratchy...It might not be a bad idea, preemptively speaking of course, for you to consider calling in sick on, oh I don't know say the night of July 25th ;)

We're doing the Cooperstown show. No sign of tickets yet. It's still early...but damn, my tickets to other Wilco shows arrived SO early. When do you think I ought to panic a little...?

I realized last night I didn't have my Hartford tickets, panic set in. I emailed Front Gate early this morning and got a response that they were being shipped today via UPS. Don't know whether it was a coincidence that I wrote to them on the day they were already going to ship, or they sensed the panic in my email and were kind enough to relieve the stress and get them out today. Either way, I'm breathing much easier now.

Just rearranged schedule, see ya there!

The "evening with" at Hartford's Bushnell was incredible, just hope the crowds better this time....so many talkers on my recording

I'm hopeful for a good crowd, too, but I'm keeping in mind it's a Saturday night and will have fans of two other bands there; so I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd will be more vocal in one way or another.

Newport tix came today via USPS; which is interesting because the receipt I have says they are will call. I got a tracking number from Frontgate that says something is coming via UPS; I'm hoping that is the Ommegang tickets.

You know you are Wilco obsessed when you needed to ask a fellow Wilco fan who lives in another state log in to your Ticketmaster account to buy you some Wilco tix (for Tucson) because at the time they go on sale, you were on a plane travelling (to Red Rocks) to see a Wilco show!

I was daydreaming yesterday that for the Tucson show, how happy I'd be if they decided to cover Arizona by the Scorpions instead of playing Hotel Arizona. I think Nels would shred the solo and Jeff could sing the lyrics with the appropriate irony. It would be awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A837JbrIsjA

Correction...Make that 8 shows, & in 14 days no less...whew!

1) Camden, N.J.- July 21st

2) Brooklyn, N.Y.- July 23rd

3) Brooklyn, N.Y.- July 24th

4) Manhattan, N.Y.- July 25th

5) Cooperstown, N.Y.- July 28th

6) North Adams/Mass MoCA- July 31st

7) Hartford, CT- August 1st

8) Rochester, N.Y.- August 3rd

:)

?9) Columbus, OH- August 4th?

It's a Saturday &... it would allow me to see my old friend Michelle & her family (I'd stay with them in Akron after the show)...it's also about 6 hours away or so, & it'd be the last gig (general admission, outdoors) I can get to...looks like it won't sell out & I'm hoping that I could get cheap tickets to help me rationalize going...I'm betting by the time I've seen all the others that I won't want it to end & that I'll go for it.

After the Forecastle show last night I really started thinking it's more likely than not, but...I started thinking about it at all because there is a chance that I might have to miss one of the other 8 shows (we'll see- that's not confirmed yet & being that that situation is still up in the air I'm hoping not to have to)...

I'm now strongly considering going to

I opted for Palm Desert instead of San Luis Obispo. Shorter drive from Vegas, by several hours.

Ugh - I wish they would announce a Vegas show... I'm tempted to go to the Palm Desert show from LA, but I'd rather make a trip to Vegas to see them... perhaps after the Hollywood Bowl and before they are off to another continent???

Perhaps, I'm asking too much... I have already seen them 4 times this year and the Bowl will be 5. I just can't help being greedy when it comes to wanting to go to more Wilco shows.