Siked For Red Roks!!!!!

totally psyched as well. It's been six months since Lincoln Hall in December so can't wait for back to back nights of Wilco. Also flying in from New York and havent been to Red Rocks since 1987 so anxious to see that place again. Back to back July nights in Brooklyn a bit more convenient but Red Rocks is the place.

Just remember...it's really hard to breathe at over 5000 feet.

Wow, I just checked the weather forecast for Morrison Colorado for the weekend and it's perfect: sunny and highs 85-90 Friday through Sunday!

I keep seeing news stories about the wildfires out there. Anyone know whether they should be a factor for us?

Wow, I just checked the weather forecast for Morrison Colorado for the weekend and it's perfect: sunny and highs 85-90 Friday through Sunday!

I keep seeing news stories about the wildfires out there. Anyone know whether they should be a factor for us?

Wild fires are much farther north and are not an issue at all for the Red Rocks area. Should be absolutely beautiful out there. I would recommend bringing a light jacket or something as sometimes you can get a cool breeze at night.

Since I'm from Southern California, I'm stoked rather than psyched, but yeah, I'm right there with ya!

I'm looking at bars like The Cruise Room in the Oxford Hotel and Green Russell for either pre- or post show libations, since we are staying downtown.

Panzano restaurant in Hotel Monaco looks to have a decent happy hour too.

Just gotta figure out what time to leave downtown to make the show (we've got reserved seats and don't need to get there too early)

I'm looking at bars like The Cruise Room in the Oxford Hotel and Green Russell for either pre- or post show libations, since we are staying downtown.

Panzano restaurant in Hotel Monaco looks to have a decent happy hour too.

If you're a beer lover you could do worse than stopping by Wynkoop Brewing. It's in the general area and I always have a great time there.

Does anyone know which section the early Wilco website presale tickets were? I know my buddy used it to get us GA tickets, but Red Rocks always has really convoluted seating sections.

And I am also stoked, psyched, pumped, chuffed etc.

Does anyone know which section the early Wilco website presale tickets were? I know my buddy used it to get us GA tickets, but Red Rocks always has really convoluted seating sections.

GA is all tickets except - the reserved travel package deal & rows 25-60 that were reserved thru ticketmaster

My presale tickets were row 26 which is towards the front of the reserved section.