Siked For Red Roks!!!!!

I'm going both nights. Wondering if I should bother taping as Denver tapers always shows up with monster taping rigs.

The show will definitely be up on CO.tapers within a few days but the more the merrier I always say!

Your (official? Am I the only meteorologist on the board? edit--no, now I remember I'm not even the only Milwaukee meteorologist on the board!) Red Rocks forecast: to be vulgar, it's going to be hot as balls. If you're going either day and plan on waiting in line, make sure you bring some sort of sun protection. Umbrellas work WONDERS! As they say, at least it will be a dry heat--which means once the sun goes down, it'll cool quickly. Sunny and 98° today, falling into the upper 70's by show time. Tomorrow, sunny and 100°, probably mid to upper 70's by show time.

See you all on Saturday!

Your (official? Am I the only meteorologist on the board? edit--no, now I remember I'm not even the only Milwaukee meteorologist on the board!) Red Rocks forecast: to be vulgar, it's going to be hot as balls. If you're going either day and plan on waiting in line, make sure you bring some sort of sun protection. Umbrellas work WONDERS! As they say, at least it will be a dry heat--which means once the sun goes down, it'll cool quickly. Sunny and 98° today, falling into the upper 70's by show time. Tomorrow, sunny and 100°, probably mid to upper 70's by show time.

See you all on Saturday!

70's by show time?! And to think I was going to punch the next person back home who gave me the "at least it's a dry heat" response when I told them about the forecast. Yay for dry heat!!

Great show last night although I don't have pictures. Saw plenty of Mic's set up for recording so will be looking forward to those.

Really looking forward to seeing Dr. Dog tonight, Punch brothers were not really my thing. For anybody going tonight, I'm currently wearing a Big Star shirt if you want to say Hi!

Great show last night although I don't have pictures. Saw plenty of Mic's set up for recording so will be looking forward to those.

Really looking forward to seeing Dr. Dog tonight, Punch brothers were not really my thing. For anybody going tonight, I'm currently wearing a Big Star shirt if you want to say Hi!

Dr.Dog is a great live show...you won't be disappointed

Anybody know what time they open the doors tonight? The tickets just say 8:00, but knowing Red Rocks I'm assuming that's when Dr. Dog goes on.

They opened up at about 6:30 last night.