Kane County show-where's the info

I'd like to know if I can bring chairs, a cooler, camera, etc. I've looked everywhere for information.

Very excited for this show.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you look on the venue website? That's usually a good place to start: http://www.kccougars.com/stadiumrulres.html. The FAQs might be helpful too. Or just calling them and asking.

That doesn't help much as I'm not going to a baseball game. The last time I checked, fans were not on the field during baseball games.

I'm guessing cameras are a no, but what about blankets and chairs????

You're absolutely right; most of the time, fans aren't on the field during games. I've been to a lot of games and have only seen a few streakers. But you could try calling the venue, as I suggested, and get an answer straight from them rather than hope for one here.

Well, they're done in Europe as of August 18. And their next show listed on the Wilcoworld page is September 16, in Columbia, MO. So it's logistically feasible, anyway...

Any chance that site confused Wilco with the Waco Brothers? :)

If you can't make it out, fear not: our friends at WXRT in Chicago will be broadcasting live from the ballpark. Tune in on the radio and internet Sunday, July 8th, 8pm Central time.

I believe all the op's answers are below.

http://www.jamusa.com/wilco/wilco-geneva.html

Details

Parking Lots Open at 3:00pm

Parking is $5 per car, with a limited number of close-up $10 parking spots available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking for Fifth Third Bank Ballpark ranges from nearby surface lots that are within relatively easy walking distance of the ballpark to some further out that will connect to the ballpark via complimentary shuttle service. Please note all parking is first come first served, so the earlier you get to the site the better your location. Please note that tailgating is not permitted.

Gates open at 4:00pm

Show begins at 5:30pm

Stick around after the concert for a spectacular fireworks show

PERMITTED ITEMS

• Non-professional and disposable cameras

• Small Backpacks, small purses and fanny packs.

• One factory sealed water bottle 1 L / 32 oz or less in size and/or one empty reusable bottle following the same size requirements.

PROHIBITED ITEMS

(Including but not limited to)

• Lawn Chairs and/or Blankets

• Food and Drink

• Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate

• Balloons, Flag poles, Tables, items to stake into the field.

• Chains

• Coolers

• Glass Bottles, Cans

• Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases

• Pets (only service animals are permitted)

• Professional cameras and tripods

• Thermoses

• Umbrellas

• Video Cameras, Recording Devices

Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at venue entrances must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or will be discarded. The venue will not provide a storage area for these items.

General admission tickets are priced at $50.00.

This show will sell out so if you plan on going to the show, purchase your tickets soon.

Free Admission for children 4 and under

Tickets can be purchased online at www.etix.com. Tickets can also be purchased and at The Vic Theatre box office (3145 North Sheffield in Chicago)

I kinda liked this one.

Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate

The recording devices item is a bit odd - at least someone should be able to pull the feed from WXRT for posterity.

So what's everyone's "one" wilco song that has eluded them live?

for me, it was poor places until last December!

Sounds good for sure.

If the guys want to know a good way to ensure a crowd stays on its feet, this setlist is looking like a good template.

Exactly! Probably not my favorite songs, but definitely fun for that kind of venue

Very similar to the Missoula setlist already.... hmmm. I wonder if they will do sometime special because it's such a big crowd or stick to mostly hits and new songs?

I was thinking with such a large crowd it'd be pretty much a hits show. So far that's been the case