Jeff Tweedy Auction Item

Hi guys......We are going to be auctioning off something pretty cool.......

UP FOR AUCTION: 
1 eight hour day of recording a song at the world famous Wilco loft. Your session will be tracked by a staff engineer and overseen by Jeff Tweedy who will also help you produce and arrange your song.. and maybe even play on it too if you need him too! You will leave with a CD of a finished mix. (date to be determined according to schedules)

You will be able to bid on this item online on or after March 1. I will get all of the information you will need to bid on it and let you know. 

Thanks!

srmt

Lady Tweedy, I have dual question please thank you.

Question number A - must song be of original personal form, or can it be of the Abba? This is prime factor!

Question of second part - do you have sauna in Lofty place and what is naturist policy?

In either way this is fine action, there in no doubting why many put Mr Jeff Tweedy on a pedal stool, but not of quite height of pedal stool of Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn! Ha ha! I hope you are of the understanding of this reservation, but it is plain fact to all and I cannot give my bush a beating all around in this respect, as we say in Sweden.

Welfare!

P.S. Question final - Do you have reserved parking spot for skidoo?

Question number A - must song be of original personal form, or can it be of the Abba? This is prime factor!

Question of second part - do you have sauna in Lofty place and what is naturist policy?

In either way this is fine action, there in no doubting why many put Mr Jeff Tweedy on a pedal stool, but not of quite height of pedal stool of Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn! Ha ha! I hope you are of the understanding of this reservation, but it is plain fact to all and I cannot give my bush a beating all around in this respect, as we say in Sweden.

Welfare!

Classic.

(I'm curious as to what this latest auction will benefit, but I think it'll go for a bit more than in the old days... ;) )

Holy sweet mother of all that's holy.  I got the song ready to go.  Time to raid the kids college fund, I'm ready!

Think positive, Moss - you may record a hit song and your kid's college fund will be set.

Welfare!

Lotti, I love you, and I look forward to hearing any replies Susan may have. :yes

Welfare!

Sounds like an incredible auction. Those of you with musical talent, go get it!

Think positive, Moss - you may record a hit song and your kid's college fund will be set.

I'm sure I can sell at least 10 copies to friends and family!

What an experience that would be. I bet Jeff could make even one of my terrible songs sound good.

I'd auction on just hanging out with Jeff in Chicago for the day. We could cruise record shops, hit a few jazz/blues clubs, and then grab some beers at a local hangout.

I suspect every other member of Wilco--and especially John and Pat--would thoroughly enjoy that day. But from what I think I know about Jeff, the idea of just hanging out all day with someone he doesn't know, without a specific purpose, would be his idea of hell on earth. AND he doesn't drink. Granted, I'm saying all this with no personal knowledge--just basing it on what he's said in interviews, etc. I too wish I could be his buddy for the day, but I'm afraid I'll have to be content with worship from a distance.

Boy, that's one lucky school to have a generous parent like that. I just glanced at the other auction items and nothing else even comes close. Well, they are auctioning off 2 gold circle tickets to the Vic shows and that's already up to $450. It includes a meet and greet with Jeff.

I wonder if there are any other rock star parents to pick up the slack when the Tweedy's youngest graduates?