Now Playing: May, 2013

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B.A.D. ! Nice. Love this thread.

It's been so long since I've listened to this album, but it's so good.

21CBC5769EC2016C7635E5822CB8.jpg

What is this? Please explain and describe. Thanks!

What is this? Please explain and describe. Thanks!

I Am Kloot are a Manchester band (though primarily the vehicle for John Bramwell) that have been going for a while but never had the big breakthrough, but generally well received by critics. They are friends with Elbow, and have had a couple of albums produced by Guy Garvey etc. They are generally downbeat and sort of more like Elbow were before they had some success.

http://iamkloot.com/

This is my favourite of theirs though from a while back:-

I Am Kloot are a Manchester band (though primarily the vehicle for John Bramwell) that have been going for a while but never had the big breakthrough, but generally well received by critics. They are friends with Elbow, and have had a couple of albums produced by Guy Garvey etc. They are generally downbeat and sort of more like Elbow were before they had some success.

http://iamkloot.com/

This is my favourite of theirs though from a while back:-

Nice. Very shoe gaze-y.

I take it this new album sounds like this, too? Might have to check it out.

This is one of the reasons why I love this board.

Not as shoe-gazey as that one track. I would say if you like Elbow you will like them too. Emphasis on gritty lyrics. They should have been massive instead of those cliche-merchants Oasis.

Nothing wrong (and everything right) with Oasis' second album. But I see where you're going with this.

Nice. Thanks.