AmericanaramA Concert 1 - West Palm Beach, FL 6/26/13

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have a guess on what the lineup order will be. I can miss Bob Weir (and to be brutally honest, Bob Dylan also, but I assume he's headlining), but definitely not Wilco or MMJ?  Also, the "official" AmericanaramA poster states doors open at 4:30, but Ticketmaster/Livenation give a 5:30 time.  

My source...who works for Livenation said...Weir 5:30.....MMJ 6:15......thats all the info I have

That's good news! I assume it will always be the same position for the first performer (Weir/Richard Thompson/Ryan Bingham) and that Dylan will always close, but I wonder if they'll mix it up between Wilco and MMJ at different shows. Selfishly, I sure do hope Wilco gets the spot just before Dylan at the show I'm going to in Virginia Beach.

It will also be really interesting to see whether things evolve as the tour goes on in terms of cross-pollination. Jeff's been quoted a couple of times saying that the tour was envisioned as Rolling Thunder-ish. My guess is that there will be more of that going on as the tour progresses, but who knows?

I've been out of the loop for a long time in terms of trying to follow setlists in "real time," but hoping we get some reports as the night goes on. I'm really fired up for this tour.

From another board.

Bobby acoustic set 06/26/2013

Easy To Slip
Peggy O
KC Moan
Loose Lucy
Dear Prudence
Not Fade Away

High quality but low quantity. Only 40 minutes but still very fortunate to have a brief hometown show. Definitely not going to Tampa tomorrow just for 40 minutes. Still looking forward to Dylan and hoping Bobby comes back out with him later. Wilco isn't bad either, they're no Uncle Tupulo, but still good.