Dark Star>

California Stars>

Dark Star

Always in Love

HMD

Dawned

Monday

Outtasite

Love the Dark Star>California Stars>Dark Star! Playing One Sunday Morning at a festival is pretty ballsy. And the last 5 songs - what a run of rockers to finish it! Thanks for posting!

My Morning Jacket:

The Dark

It Beats 4 U

Gideon

Wordless Chorus

Phone Went West

Wonderful

I Know You Rider (w/ Weir)

Circuital

Victory Dance

E: One Big Holiday

I am LOVING that both Wilco and My Morning Jacket, my two favorite bands currently active who are arguably still in their prime, are mixing up their setlists so much! Kudos to them! I wish I were seeing lots of shows on this tour, I had no idea they were gonna do this.

And to add to the DS mind melt, Nels was again playing Duane's '57 Goldtop. Damn, please let there be a recording of this somewhere.

Wilco's Facebook page says that Nels also sang at some point during the night. Any idea what he sang?

They definitely played You Are My Face. The whole show was outstanding. I loved Wilco's set, but I'm calling MMJ as my favorite set of the night. Bob Weir's opening set was really great and I was pleasantly surprised at Dylan, too. We were in the pit and the whole night was just great.

MMJ sound checked I Know You Rider and Brown Eyed Women, too, so that could pop up in tonight's set. We also heard Bob Weir checking Playing in the Band and Jailhouse Rock.

And to add to the DS mind melt, Nels was again playing Duane's '57 Goldtop. Damn, please let there be a recording of this somewhere.

Yes PLEASE!

Awesome show last night.  Dark California Stars was quite amazing.  Security was really tight in the pit so all I could manage was this photo.  First time seeing MMJ and was blown away.  Weir sounded great and Dylan was good but after Wilco and Jacket blasting their set it was a bit of a come down.  

IMG_2.jpg