AmericanaramA Concert 4 Nashville, TN 6/30/2013

I was right in front of John and Pat, and for the first couple songs I thought John's vocals were a bit louder that Jeff's, but it was quickly fixed. 

I thought Nels was pretty quiet though, yeah. It was strange. 

Must admit, seeing the set lists from the other gigs I feel a bit let down with what we got in Nashville now. I think I would have preferred last night's set from AL more to the one we got in Nashville. The collaboration with Bob Weir, while neat, really left me wanting 1 or 2 more Wilco tunes... I felt like the Bird Song or whatever it was went on FOREVER and ate up a lot of time, and caused them to cut the song I'd been requesting for 2 weeks straight every day... :lol 

I was right in front of John and Pat, and for the first couple songs I thought John's vocals were a bit louder that Jeff's, but it was quickly fixed. 

I thought Nels was pretty quiet though, yeah. It was strange. 

Must admit, seeing the set lists from the other gigs I feel a bit let down with what we got in Nashville now. I think I would have preferred last night's set from AL more to the one we got in Nashville. The collaboration with Bob Weir, while neat, really left me wanting 1 or 2 more Wilco tunes... I felt like the Bird Song or whatever it was went on FOREVER and ate up a lot of time, and caused them to cut the song I'd been requesting for 2 weeks straight every day... :lol

I loved both Weir / Wilco songs, especially tomorrow never knows.  i do agree that Nels sounded turned down.

I loved both Weir / Wilco songs, especially tomorrow never knows.  i do agree that Nels sounded turned down.

That may have been to accommodate Weir playing lead on Bird Song, but I wouldn't swear to it. Sure looks like he is playing lead in the video that got posted to YouTube.