I will answer your questions

are you worried about signal loss?

Yes. I've custom cut nothing but George Ls, and that has helped, but there is some loss. I will probably remove the fuzz factory, as it does not seem to play well with others.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are usually about 6 pedals on my board, most of them are on yours. (swollen pickle, FD2, TU, TR, Phase 90 (not 100), CC) so i know you make some good choices. however, i have never had the opportunity to try a prunes 'n custard. can i borrow it sometime?

If you pass the application phase. The prunes n custard is touchy and not very usable in a lot of contexts.

As to the signal loss, I'm thinking about getting the JHS mod to the full drive which sets up an independent boost, then put the micro amp at the front of the chain to drive the cleans. Not sure. It took so long to complete this first incarnation I'm not tempted to mess it all up this soon.

when you get "blue balls" do your balls really turn blue?

I can't remember ever getting blue balls, so I'm afraid my answer is "I don't know"

I'll take a mirror to the situation next time it occurs and report back.

get your own thread

If I broke into Hixter's house and he shot me dead knowing that it was me, while pulling the trigger would he feel in his heart of hearts something more akin to glee or remorse? 

you shouldn't break into people's houses

Being Married for 30 years, I feel fully qualified to answer this.

No.

Yes. I've custom cut nothing but George Ls, and that has helped, but there is some loss. I will probably remove the fuzz factory, as it does not seem to play well with others.

Have you tried putting the Fuzz Factory first in the chain? Works for me.

RMS Titanic

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
300px-RMS_Titanic_sea_trials_April_2%2C_

The Titanic leaving Belfast for sea trials, 2 April 1912. Career 48px-Government_Ensign_of_the_United_Kin Owners: White Star Line Builders: Harland and Wolff shipyard, Belfast Captain: Edward John Smith Laid down: 31 March 1909 Christened: Not christened Maiden voyage (First Trip): 10 April 1912 Fate: Hit iceberg at 11:40 PM on 14 April 1912. Sank on 15 April 1912, at 2:20 AM; wreck discovered in 1985 by Robert Ballard. Current Location: 17px-WMA_button2b.png41°43′55″N, 49°56′45″W General characteristics Gross tonnage (weight): 46,328 GRT Displacement: 52,310 Long Tons Length: 882 foot 9 inches (269 m) Beam: 92 foot 6 inches (28 m) Draught: 34 foot 7 inches (10.5 m) Power: Able to reach speeds of 26 miles per hour Propulsion (energy): Two bronze triple-blade side propellers. One bronze quadruple-blade central propeller. Speed: 23 knots (26.5 mph; 42.6 km/h) Passengers and crew (first voyage): Total 2,228

• First Class: 324
  • Second Class: 285
  • Third Class: 708
  • Crew: 891
    • Passengers and crew who survived: Unknown precisely but estimates place the figure at just over 700
    • Passengers and crew who perished: Unknown precisely but estimates place the figure at about 1,500 casualties.

The RMS Titanic[1] was a British passenger ship. It was built by Harland and Wolff ship builders, in Belfast, for the White Star Line company.

Before it sailed, many people thought it would be almost impossible for it to sink.[2]

Sinking[change]

At 11:40 PM on 14 April 1912 (Easter Sunday), during Titanic's maiden voyage, she hit an iceberg in the Atlantic Ocean. The iceberg broke the Titanic's hull (bottom) letting water into the ship. The Titanic sank two hours and forty minutes later at 2:20 AM on 15 April.

As she sank, the Titanic split in two. It killed around 1,500 people. Only around 705 people survived.[3] It was one of the worst shipwrecks that was not during a war.

One reason why so many people died was because the ship did not have enough lifeboats. Women and children were allowed on the lifeboats first, and passengers who sailed in first class (which meant that they paid for better rooms on the ship) were allowed on before other passengers. Not many lifeboats had been provided, because the Titanic was said to be unsinkable. People in working class and lower classes had not much of a chance of getting out safely, but the higher class women and children would have gone out on the first few lifeboats.

Another reason so few people survived was that the radio was off on the SS Californian, the ship closest to the Titanic, and the crew did not hear about the accident

Names please !