I will answer your questions

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the dumbest law you can think of?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Texas Penal Code, Sec. 21.06.  HOMOSEXUAL CONDUCT. 

a.  A person commits an offense if he engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another individual of the same sex.

b.  An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

Do I see a gun control debate coming on?  Someone go get Hixter...

there shall be no debates here.

Texas Penal Code, Sec. 21.06.  HOMOSEXUAL CONDUCT. 

a.  A person commits an offense if he engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another individual of the same sex.

b.  An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

there shall be no debates here.

That's the statute that was ruled unconstitutional in Lawrence.

Why does everyone hate Less Than You Think? Is it just the drone? If it had faded out just after the last lyric, would it be embraced by the VC Community?

Less Than You Think is one of the most powerful lyrics in the history of music. No matter how many times I listen to it I'm still moved to tears each time it surprises me on shuffle in the car. I try not to listen to it too often because it makes all other art seem pointless for a short time afterward. If it were followed by 15 minutes of old people snoring I would still consider it one of the greatest things I've encountered. No exaggeration. I think it must almost embarrass Jeff to play that song, because he knows it was a gift.

That being said, I sometimes skip the drone, and see nothing disrespectful in doing so. But sometimes it's nice to hear nothingness for awhile after being clobbered with that kind of weight.

Less Than You Think is one of the most powerful lyrics in the history of music. No matter how many times I listen to it I'm still moved to tears each time it surprises me on shuffle in the car. I try not to listen to it too often because it makes all other art seem pointless for a short time afterward. If it were followed by 15 minutes of old people snoring I would still consider it one of the greatest things I've encountered. No exaggeration. I think it must almost embarrass Jeff to play that song, because he knows it was a gift.

That being said, I sometimes skip the drone, and see nothing disrespectful in doing so. But sometimes it's nice to hear nothingness for awhile after being clobbered with that kind of weight.

Atticus, my brothah. I just posted this yesterday in another thread.

"Actually I have grown to absolutely LOVE Less Than You Think. I don't always listen to the whole thing, but I usually do. The lyrics give me the chills just thinking about them "A fist so clear and climbing / punches a hole/ in the sky. . . " There's something about that line that just causes my heart to leap into my throat. Seriously."

Why does everyone hate Less Than You Think? Is it just the drone? If it had faded out just after the last lyric, would it be embraced by the VC Community?

I dont know anybody who hates that tune.

I dont know anybody who hates that tune.

Well, in my defense, I deliberated exaggerated for humorous effect (or is affect?). Just surprised how often it popped up on the 'least favorite' thread. I am with Atticus: a beautiful song in a class by itself.

skygod sees when you do that thing.

Well, then Skygod got quite an eyeful last night from about 10:30 to 11:30pm.

We'll done!

See, I should be paid for all the softballs I toss up around here.

Anyways, well done indeed UC2P!

• 3 months later...

How do the mice remove the peanut butter bait from the traps I set for them without getting killed or setting off the traps?