I will answer your questions

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i promise not to judd him

1cc118ee09875fea92d2ca73b94ed115.jpg

Thanks! I now have a new euphemism for a certain intimate act. Hopefully it will catch on. You picked the perfect photo. It isn't clear whether Judd is the Juddee or the Judder.

• 4 weeks later...

Why the F did Seattle not just run the damn ball?

For the same reason Bill Buckner was lnot pulled late innings in G 6 of the World Series .. Management thought .. This is a good move .. When Clearly it was Not!

They could have run on 2nd and 3rd down, though. Two shots for Lynch is pretty good odds, or at least an option play on 3rd for Wilson to possibly run it in if an obvious receiver wasn't open (assuming a run w/ Lynch failed on 2nd down) on a potential 3rd down....

They could have run on 2nd and 3rd down, though. Two shots for Lynch is pretty good odds, or at least an option play on 3rd for Wilson to possibly run it in if an obvious receiver wasn't open (assuming a run w/ Lynch failed on 2nd down) on a potential 3rd down....

they only had one time out, though. by the time they snapped the ball for the 2nd play, wasn't the clock around 0:40?