I will answer your questions

So they run on 2nd, still. If they don't get it, call a time out and run it again or go with an option play for 3rd down. 

Atticus is gonna be hot about this stray of discussion involving the dreaded sports, too.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they run on 2nd, still. If they don't get it, call a time out and run it again or go with an option play for 3rd down. 

Atticus is gonna be hot about this stray of discussion involving the dreaded sports, too.

definitely would have been a strategy, but they may not have had time to run a 4th play. 

regardless, Pats win!

That would make sense if you didn't have arguably the best running QB in the league and The Beast at rb who nearly scored on the previous play. I know hindsight is 20:20 but that call made absolutely no sense.

One of the ESPN talking heads mentioned that in 7(?) attempts from the one yard line this year, Marshawn Lynch scored once.

And what is with the British fascination with Soul? Whatever they feel compelled to do has already been done and much better too. Cant they just leave well enough alone?

1.  And what is with the British fascination with Soul?

2.  Cant they just leave well enough alone?

1.  my research concludes that many British people enjoy the sound of it.

2.  everyone wants to feel rooted in something, to fill the god-shaped hole.  many try with bad music.

• 2 months later...

I would imagine it would produce peppers, not fruit

Peppers are fruit, sir.

Also, if NoJ's ghost pepper plant is anything like mine for the last couple of years, it will produce a ton of peppers, most of which never actually ripen.

Honey badgers stand tall when there is talk of meat curtains and/or onion groves.