I haven't been here much recently, but I had to share with my Wilco family the heartbreaking news that I lost my beautiful son Christopher in a motorcyle accident Sunday night. He was on his way home from a concert in Saratoga where I had recently seen Wilco with Dylan.  My kids, like so many of  yours, were raised on an endless Wilco soundtrack, and VC brought wonderful people into my family's life.  We have created a benefit fund to help Chris' three beautiful children, including a new 8 week old baby.   If you're inclined to help or just leave good wishes, you can do so at http://fundly.com/the-chris-thomas-family-fund#home

He died on Jefftivus, just another weird Wilco coincidence in my life.

happy Chris and kids.jpg

Tracy, I know a son of yours had to have been a wonderful and compassionate man. The photo you've posted breaks my heart, to think of his children without him. I don't have the words to say how sorry I am, but you are in my thoughts and in my heart at this painful, tragic time. Much love to you.