Jeff Tweedy To Play Two Solo Shows At San Francisco Fillmore

Anything on the east coast!! I'm really hoping...man, around the holidays...that would be soooooooooooo great!!
I'm up for anything within 8 hours of Western New York!!

More dates to be announced soon, according to a very reliable source who posted on my FB page. No notion of timeframe other than "soon" and no idea where the tour will go geographically, but we definitely have more dates to look forward to!

Dude must really like snow.

Come on, Jeff, back to F-L-A. Palm trees in the winter time! :lol

YES COME to FLA, we have a standing invitation for any or all members of Wilco to be our guests at our house for an Italian feast that my Wife will  fix up and I make a great garlic bread

I am a big comic reader. Right now, I am reading mostly Image stuff (Chew, East of West, Saga, Invincible, Satellite Sam, ...). It seems you are a Marvel person?

That's just the Omnibus/Absolute shelf. I had to get a studier shelf for the massive Omnibus and Absolute stuff, my other shelves were threatening to colapse. I love Vertigo, Image, Dark Horse, Boom! and all kinds of other stuff. I like to think I am very well rounded when it comes to genres and publishers