Jeff Tweedy To Play Two Solo Shows At San Francisco Fillmore

I've never been to the Fillmore in San Francisco but it looks to be all general admissionon on the floor, with some seating upstairs. Does anyone know--or have a good idea--of how they'll be selling the floor tickets? I assume it's going to be all GA but I thought they might do something like the gold circle tickets at the Vic. Just trying to get prepared for the moment they go onsale on 9/15.

Also, any hint of a presale?

I've never been to the Fillmore in San Francisco but it looks to be all general admissionon on the floor, with some seating upstairs. Does anyone know--or have a good idea--of how they'll be selling the floor tickets? I assume it's going to be all GA but I thought they might do something like the gold circle tickets at the Vic. Just trying to get prepared for the moment they go onsale on 9/15.

Here's your presale hint: http://wilcoworld.net/#!/shows/

Denver show at the Paramount Thursday 12/5. It's on the Paramount web site, but hasn't really leaked out yet. Onsale next Friday morning. Psyched!

I am getting married in Denver this day. 

Do you think me and the new wife could sneak out and go anyway? 

The Fillmore is GA standing room for all the shows I've seen there. There is a balcony on the side but that's usually reserved for the artist's guests. Sometimes it is open to all attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. The poster room is upstairs. You definitely want to check that out. The sight lines are not great up there.so I usually opt for the floor. I've never seen them do anything like a gold circle at The Fillmore. That may happen at the Vic shows because it's a charity event and that allows them to raise more money for the school.

Thanks Sandy and Ditty! The good news is that, especially with the presale, I won't be biting my fingernails and sweating bullets getting tickets. The bad news, of course, is I'll spend two days of a San Francisco vacation lining up in front of a theater rather than enjoying the city. Oh well. I do so much prefer the energy of a standing show, even for solo Jeff.