Songs you can listen to multiple times in a row?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have hit a few of my favorites.  "Box of Rain" for sure, although I've listened to it so many times I wouldn't actually ever back that one up and listen to it again.  Probably.

And all the songs where Richard does vocals on "The Band" album.  Whispering freaking Pines.  Rocking Chair.  Not my absolute favorite band, but my favorite album of all time.

Here's a song that I don't THINK has been mentioned, that always ends too soon for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKplna3hWtc

• 3 weeks later...

"The Mighty Quinn" Isle of Wight

So loose you think they just might fall off of the stage.

These types of songs come and go (listening to over and over) so I feel like this will be a thread I may post on at different times through out the year.

"The Mighty Quinn" Isle of Wight

So loose you think they just might fall off of the stage.

These types of songs come and go (listening to over and over) so I feel like this will be a thread I may post on at different times through out the year.

bob dylan in '69?.... i find it unlistenable. the basement tapes version is much better

bob dylan in '69?.... i find it unlistenable. the basement tapes version is much better

I can see how someone would find it unlistenable. It is sloppy but I'm not familiar with the basement tape version. :/ I love how the song starts with Robbie starting the groove with short chops on the guitar and then Levon finds the backbeat like only he does. Also, Robbie's guitar solo is freagin' bad ass IMO.

• 2 weeks later...