Wilco solid sound EMS shirts on sale

I just got a email from North Adams EMS about getting one of the shirts they were wearing at Solid Sound this year. At the festival i had asked them how i might be able to get one, and they had a email sign up sheet at the first aid area. For any one with interest here is the info. 

dave

Hello All:

It is finally here, the Wilco EMS Shirt from North Adams Ambulance Service.

We had an amazing concert this year and know that many of you had a desire to purchase one of the shirts that we designed and wore during the event. As a result, if you click the link below it will take you to the website to purchase and have it sent right to your home or business.

http://teespring.com/WilcoEMS

All proceeds from purchases will go towards additional equipment specific to these types of events. We are going to be purchasing additional cooling fans, scene lighting and potentially a cooling tent that everyone will be able to walk through and get some relief from the heat.

On behalf of North Adams Ambulance, I cannot thank you all enough for attending the Wilco Concert and making the City of North Adams come alive for a wonderful weekend. We thank you for your support and hope you enjoy your new shirts!

shirtBack.jpg

• 4 weeks later...