Christmas photos, stories, wishes?

I would really love to see all your Christmas photos and hear your stories from the madding malls and so forth...and what are you wishing for? Are you busy making a loved one's dreams come true?

I'm busy finishing up all those last minute details, wrapping items that only just arrived in the mail, tending to a sick daughter, and finishing up our huge tree. Lots of space on this tree, which is fortunate because we've got way too many ornaments. I'm off to get to work. Bring me tidings of joy, and a bit of wassail!

(Also tell me exactly what it is.:brow I'm hoping it has rum.)

Guest Don Draper

Our local classical station was discussing that wassail in fact is essentially moonshine. So here you go, a'wassailing. 

My gifts are wrapped and stacked near my back door for all of the family gatherings: one tomorrow, two on Christmas. Probably the first time my gifts have been wrapped before Christmas Eve. Church with my mother tomorrow night because she loves showing me off and I'm happy to oblige once a year.

My girlfriend and I are making an arugula and goat cheese galette for her family's Christmas evening open house. Not that my Christmas will be bad, but the galette will certainly be the highlight.

This is my fave part of the season. All done shopping and all that's left is cranking out cheese balls and cookies. No work until Jan 2. Currently cooking and watching the Patrick Stewart Christmas carol. A few more things to wrap. All is good.

Went to work this morning and saw a woman get hit by a pickup truck at the corner of LaSalle and Randolph. Luckily she was okay, but I called 911 anyway.LouieB

Grandma got run over by a...

...never mind...here's a Christmas pic of me all the way back in the '70's.

1704A47E-5201-49AF-9E38-7088E7BB9D3A.jpg

Beautiful pictures of Christmas trees and kids. Truly Great works.

2SJ , here's to the final 16 hours of Peace in that room.

May the two of you together enjoy half the calamity that will ensue !  :)

This is my fave part of the season. All done shopping and all that's left is cranking out cheese balls and cookies. No work until Jan 2. Currently cooking and watching the Patrick Stewart Christmas carol. A few more things to wrap. All is good.

Yeah, I love sundown on Christmas Eve.... that's when I know it's all over but the cooking and probably wrapping.  The most peaceful moment of the year...

Beautiful pictures of Christmas trees and kids. Truly Great works.

2SJ , here's to the final 16 hours of Peace in that room.

May the two of you together enjoy half the calamity that will ensue ! :)

Thanks Joe. Peace is already a shattered and distant dream - we're at the in-laws this evening and the chaos has begun.

Best wishes to you & yours!