Awesome, I Fucking Shot That

I was just watching 'Awesome, I Fucking Shot That', the DVD from the Beastie Boys October 2004 Madison Square Garden show where they gave camcorders to 50 fans to shoot the show. In the credits, one of the fans/cameramen is listed as 'Jeff Tweedy'. It was a pretty A-list attended gig (also Ben Stiller was there

That MSG show by the Beastie Boys was on October 9, 2004. Wilco played at Massey Hall in Toronto that night. They closed that show with Be Not So Fearful.

Love a show that ends with Be Not So Fearful. And I am thinking that Wilco's Jeff Tweedy did not wield a camcorder at MSG that night.

I was just watching 'Awesome, I Fucking Shot That', the DVD from the Beastie Boys October 2004 Madison Square Garden show where they gave camcorders to 50 fans to shoot the show. In the credits, one of the fans/cameramen is listed as 'Jeff Tweedy'. It was a pretty A-list attended gig (also Ben Stiller was there ) and I wondered if it was our very own beloved JT who was one of those involved in, well, fucking shooting that. Answers on a postcard please...

I noticed the Jeff Tweedy credit in that movie, too. Made me chuckle to think of him both at the show and being stuck with a camera. I never thought it could be Jeff. Awesome movie anyway.

Yeah, but you're a moron, right?

Sure but what does that have to do with being unable to watch an unwatchable film?

There's also a New York-based fashion designer named Jeffrey Tweedy. More likely, he's the one.

The bigger question here is.............who in the world would know that?!

I suppose I should pay closer attention to the fashion design world in New York because apparently everyone else does.

The bigger question here is.............who in the world would know that?!

It was mentioned here a while back.

There's also a New York-based fashion designer named Jeffrey Tweedy. More likely, he's the one.

Scot ?

I don't know what this means. I'm not Scottish, if that's what you're asking, and I don't know either Mr. Tweedy's heritage.

Who in the world would know that, NoJ??? Only obsessed fans who google jeff tweedy in Google news once a week!

No, seriously, I think the OTHER Jeffrey Tweedy is the president of Sean John clothing or something in New York. So he's even marginally connected to the world of music.

And Scot? That's OUR Jeff Tweedy's middle name.

You're welcome.

We should all learn a valuable lesson from adrock's failure to do a little bit of homework/basic research. Thanks and happy new year.

Yeah but it's much more fun to post on the forum and besides I now know that there is a fashion designer in New York called Jeffrey Tweedy. You lives, you learns.