Awesome, I Fucking Shot That

I don't know what this means. I'm not Scottish, if that's what you're asking, and I don't know either Mr. Tweedy's heritage.

Jeffrey Scot "Jeff" Tweedy (born August 25, 1967) is an American songwriter, musician, record producer and leader of the band Wilco. Tweedy joined rockabilly band The Plebes with high school friend Jay Farrar in the early 1980s, but Tweedy's musical interests caused one of Farrar's brothers to quit. The Plebes changed their name to The Primitives in 1984, and subsequently to Uncle Tupelo. Uncle Tupelo garnered enough support to earn a record deal and to tour nationally. After releasing four albums, the band broke up in 1994 because of conflicts between Tweedy and Farrar.

Surprisingly there are only three people in the United States with the name of Jeff Tweedy.  So one is a famous rock star, the other is a fashion designer.  So number three Jeff Tweedy you better pick up the slack here.

Maybe #3 doesn't realize that he needs to rise above the ashes of his first creative endeavor.

I've been to my share of Wilco concerts, and yes, I'll admit that I haven't observed a great deal of ethnic diversity in the audience. But the same could be said for many other bands. Why make Wilco the butt of a joke?

Why not? It's a good line. 

I thought it was pretty funny, too -- The actual title of the episode was  "Let's Stay Together" --- the writers should have went with the "Whiter Than a Wilco Concert" --- I think the episode was all in good fun....