I think the ratings will be decent, actually. KC is a fun team to watch and a ,ot of baseball fans are pulling for them.

I actually hope so, but with the long wait between the Championship Series and the World Series and the fact it has not been hyped as much as years in the past, I don't see it.  But of course I will be watching.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its October 21st, shouldn't the baseball season be over by now? It feels like it should.

What are you even doing in this thread? This has nothing to do with with any ethnic foods people had for lunch, you know.

Bumgarner pitched a hell of of game --- gut check for KC to see how they rebound after their first lost in the playoffs.

I always have been a fan of Peavy -- hopefully he goes deep into the game and gets a no decision, with KC coming out on top.

Once I noticed that guy in the front row wearing the Marlins gear (and he was hard to miss), I couldn't stop watching him!!  He kind of ruined the broadcast for me -- especially when he turned his visor to the side.

Yeah I heard that Marlins dude was there for the ALCS too. 

You know I am all for being a super fan and showing your Team Pride, but he stuck out like a sore thumb and I am sure there are a million Royal dudes who would have killed for that ticket.  

If there is one (and I think there will be one) - I can see Bumgarner wanting to start Game 7 - not sure if Bochy will allow it, though.

Was Jack Morris the last one to start in three World Series games?

I've been rooting for the Royals (their fans have suffered much longer than Giants' fans), but it will be hard for me to root against Jake Peavy tonight.  Not sure I can!!

I've been rooting for the Royals (their fans have suffered much longer than Giants' fans), but it will be hard for me to root against Jake Peavy tonight.  Not sure I can!!

By that logic I expect to see you in Cubbie Blue at the start of 2015 season.  

For the first time in years, I am actually rooting for a team rather than against a team.  A bit refreshing.  

Let's hope the home field advantage comes in to play.  Kaufman field is a great place to see a game.