Favorite Beatle Moments

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Man I cant bring myself to buy yet another Beatle box set(yet anyways) so winning it would be great! Lucky man.

Me either. Plus the British versions were the superior ones in my opinion.

The U.S. box set seems kinda redundant except for hardcore completists, or people raised on those versions I suppose. I've already shelled out the money for the mono and stereo box sets, can't really justify getting this one for the 11 tracks that weren't on the U.K. releases.

I pretty much have all the original U.S./Canadian and U.K. releases on vinyl, I really shouldn't buy another Beatles release ever. I'm sure I'll get sucked into some new reissue down the road that is done in some "amazing" new format.

Ringo's pitter-patter drum fills in the coda of "Come Together." Or pretty much the entire drum sound on Abbey Road.

That is a great point. The drums on Something and Come Together, not to mention The End, just so great with headphones. I dont hear better drum sounds on modern records.