• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Growing up, we had one of those Keane "Big Eye" prints hanging in our house.

I hated it and it freaked me the fuck out. It was this one, and it was framed identically. I guess they sold them pre-framed like that:
10922473_10152968891293431_2739539804250

Fucking freak zombie kid and cat.

Today is another day that I have no idea who Steve Kroft is.

Its also another day that was too cold for the entire family to go to work and school.

Oh wait, that guy is the brother of Marty and Sid. I KNOW that dude! He was brilliant in Land of the Lost!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sending in my mail order after work. It's kind of a joke, and part of me hopes we don't get tickets. I love to travel, but Soldiers Field on the 4th of July I could skip. I'm sure they'll send me them in the mail, then announce shows closer. Maybe I'll just send my husband and a friend, since I'm obviously not too excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early this morning I had a dream that  I was eating lunch with Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, and Eric Clapton --- a damn leg (calf) cramp woke me up, right in the middle of Clapton pouring me a beer out of a pitcher....

I had an Eric Clapton dream once.  I was a backup singer (I cannot sing when I'm awake), and I couldn't remember any of the words to his songs.  He kept turning around and glaring at me.  I was also wearing a fleece and jeans when I was supposed to be wearing a cocktail dress.