• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Lou, as you know we are almost exactly the same age, and I'm so jealous I can't stand it. I've been irresponsible with money my whole life and consequently I'll be working till I drop dead. Still, despite my naked envy, I wish you all the best in your retirement!

Today is the first day of the rest of (sound of needle skipping the grove on your precious turntable): TURN IT UP, IT'S TIME TO ROCK.

Seriously, congrats, and well played. Earned it.

Today I saw Bluebirds frolicking with American Goldfinches. It was a colorful feast for the eyes.

Stuffed my face with a massive sub sammich from Fotanos. If it doesn't have the oil n vinegar on it, forget it, its not worth it.

Real Parmesan, or Parmigiano-Reggiano, cheese (not the crap in the green bottle) is regaled as a great cheese by cheese experts  the world over. I love most cheeses, even the processed American cheese on a burger or the port wine cheddar log.....

I'm not a big cheese guy. Gimme some cheddar or pepper jack or Colby but live cheeses is way too much for my palate. Quick story-I was in Amsterdam with a whole bunch of inlaws, sitting around and gabbing. Someone breaks out a bunch of cured sausages and some live cheeses from France. It was funny...I was chowing down on chunks of sausage and more than a few folks there couldn't even fathom the idea of eating some. Now those cheeses......I could smell from 10 feet away but I figured what the hell. Popped a piece in my mouth and the experience of knowing what its like to lick the inside of a garbage can immediately flashed into my mind. I barely....BARELY.....choked that stuff down. I needed a few glasses of vino to get that foul disgusting taste from my mouth. Never again.