• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Today I realized that I'm an e-mail hoarder, of sorts. Apparently, my pm box here was full (thanks Winston Legthigh for the head's up). My work email on Outlook currently has 14,152 e-mails in it dating back to '09. My personal e-mail on hot mail has 1,651 messages and is 48 pages long. What the hell?

Today, I'm on the phone, working, and all of a sudden there is a big angry tick on my hand. I freak out and get it off me. Sit back down, apologize to the person I'm speaking with and then notice the big angry tick is on my other hand. Another freak out occurs, then apologies, again. Dammit I hate ticks.

I   :love  ticks.

I was going to say that they're more afraid of you than you are of them but then I got an image of you shrieking like Ned Flanders at the sight of the tick. Twice. 

Today I had my End of Year conference with Administration to discuss my successes and areas of growth as well as how I scored for the year as an educator. I, again, lawyered up. Suckers.

No, I do not work in the woods but I do have regular visits to prairies and whatnot.

Whats this all about anyways?

Now I'm thinking about the Asylum Street Spankers. I don't know why.

Well the ballrooms and smelly bordellos

And dressing rooms filled with parasites.

On stage the band has got problems,

They're a bag of nerves on first nights.

joe's got a cough,

sounds kinda rough

Al Pacino is a awesome in an oft-forgotten gem of a movie:  "Marathon Man."

Pastor Mustard is a musician/storyteller/mc for the "'tweener" sets at Telluride Bluegrass Fest.

Ugh. Not a good scene to contemplate as I'm dealing with a toothache...

I was supposed to get teeth yanked (wisdoms) last night but post-poned until school's done next week. 

Is it safe?

And, I'll totally be saying this to my dentist. The dude's awesome. I hope he's seen the movie....