• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This is a monumental day. After years of waiting and hoping my wish along with many others Americans is coming true. Tonight the best man for the job in the world is going to take the big stage and lead people out of the darkness of the night. Peter Buck is playing city winery tonight and I am glad after all the struggle and strife I finally have something to be hopeful about!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I forgot to mention that last Friday night a guy was murdered in his car across the street from my house. Shot to death in a parking lot while waiting for his son.

Today I scored a near mint copy of Merle Haggard's 1980 album "Back to the Barrooms" for a buck. Also got the Willie Nelson/Ray Price album from 1980. Big bargains at the rich people moving to FL estate sale!

oh yeah, between that Merle album and the Willie/Ray one, the clear winner by far is Willie/Ray. Great classic country tunes with minimal production. "San Antonio Rose" is a great tune. Merles tunes are fine but the production is way too polished and don't get me started on the violins(!?).