• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Like what? 

Any Disney show / youtube clips of people playing video games /  Kidz Bop on the Roku / Pokemon  -- my daughter still throws on a Caillou or Curious George every now and then - I find it soothing.

Any Disney show / youtube clips of people playing video games /  Kidz Bop on the Roku / Pokemon  -- my daughter still throws on a Caillou or Curious George every now and then - I find it soothing.

My 9 year old watches tutorials of (basically, other people playing) Minecraft a lot. And all 4 boys are into Doctor Who. Beyond that, who knows what they're watching?

After a few years of torturing me with some just TERRIBLE Nickelodeon and Disney teenage-y sitcoms, my kids just "discovered" reruns of Modern Family.  I was never a huge fan of the show myself - but man, compared to the crap we used to endure, it's like the pinnacle of TV comedy as far as I'm concerned right now.

Today at lunch I took advantage of this beautiful Feb weather and went fishing for 15 minutes. Caught three largemouth bass on a silver rattletrap. Let the good times roll!

What lake or river did you go fishing at -- 3 bass in 15 minutes is pretty good.

How big was the barrel, you mean?

NOJ: listened to that Meat Puppets show from CHI in '07, I think, over the weekend/this morning that you sent me a few years back. Sounds like there's another dude singing on a few tunes other than Curt. Any insight?

I live on a 6 acre pond that is loaded with bass, gills and crappie.

'07 Meat Puppets.....was it the West Fest show where they do Ballad of the Green Berets?

I wasnt physically present at that show so I cant say if there were additional singers or not. Maybe Elmo? Its been awhile since I've listened to that one but I don't recall noticing anything different in the line up. I do recall scaring my family while listening to it in the car with them. There's certain parts that are beyond ferocious.

• 2 weeks later...

But if It wasn't for this board, NoJ would be in still in the dark about Bells being back in Illinois - therefore, it's the most important site on these inter-webs, I'd say....

It is deader than than a doornail, though...even during and after a Chicago WIlco winter residency.