Have an ear worm today......Lydia Loveless's "More Like Them". She's such a sassy countrypunk!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Got our marriage license today. Sorry, ladies, I am officially off the market for real now.

Forgot about that part. Unless it's signed, you're still on the market. Wait. There's a market?

I hate the "Why should we hire you?" question.  How am I supposed to handle that?  Boastful?  Self deprecating?  Someone tell me???

"Because I'm the right fit for this job. I have the skills you need and, from what I've seen, I think that I can slide right in to the role"

Then, give 'em one of these:

z0m813-82.gif

or not.

Rabbits are biting the flowers off my tulip plants again. Every year they do this. They arent eating the flowers, just biting them off.

Rabbits are biting the flowers off my tulip plants again. Every year they do this. They arent eating the flowers, just biting them off.

Same here --- we are trying broken egg shells and coffee grounds to combat it - the tulip hatin bastards.

You've likely maligned them in some way.

Rabbits deserve my scorn. They are sneaky yet cuddly bastards. Tasty too. The whole thing is a conundrum

Everytime I see a rabbit in the yard, I try to conjur a hawk to come and feast on its cuddly parts. So far, it hasnt worked. Yet.

Maybe you should try being nicer to the rabbits. Or put some of those mini wire fences that look like croquet wickets around the flowers. Or, just appreciate the nature of the thing.

That guy with the rabbit problem should read Watership Down.

I read that one in 4th grade.

Update-all of my tulips have been beheaded. I left the house yesterday with 8 beauties ready to bloom. Come home to a flower massacre.