• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Nah, my main man at Batteries Plus did the job.

Sux about your stolen dugout. Is there no honor among stoners?

I was working loading stuff on my external hard drive when it slipped out of my hand and dropped. It now doesn't work and I'm freaking out since I have 20,000 songs and about that many pictures and videos of the kids first 5 years on there. Only saving grace is I printed a ton of pics but still

My wife bought one those butterfly kits - it had five caterpillars. The kids dug watching them transform. All but one survived the transformation stages and we let them go on Mother's Day. It was a fun little thing to do.

Yeah, a few years ago we did that with some monarch 'pillars we caught in the wild. It kicked off the ongoing butterfly craze in my house.

Today, I went to a liquor store looking for Blanton's Bourbon. I was told that they no longer stocked it on the shelf and only people who had shopped there at least 3 times could buy a bottle. Crazy, never heard of such a thing. 

Today, I went to a liquor store looking for Blanton's Bourbon. I was told that they no longer stocked it on the shelf and only people who had shopped there at least 3 times could buy a bottle. Crazy, never heard of such a thing. 

How the hell would they verify previous purchases?!? It's good stuff, but it's not like it's Pappy Van Winkle!

Today I heard that Jimmy Piersall died the other day. For those outside Chicago, he used to announce the White Sox games with Harry Caray back in the late 70s/early 80s. Those two would slurp down Falstaff beer and have a blast calling the game. The best was his rants during the Disco Demolition event. RIP Jimmy, they broke the mold after you were born.