• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Today, I was thinking that we could really REALLY use some rain around these parts. It hasn't rained here in a month and now the ground is cracked and parched. Even the weeds are dying.

Todo, my 13 year old son had a seizure after almost exactly a year with no anti-seizure meds. We're lucky we know the meds work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

How scary for you and him! But it sounds like you are calm and practiced at dealing with it.

Had an interview today that seemed to go really well at a company I would really like to work for... trying to not get overly excited about it but feeling good right now.

Best of luck! I hope your good vibes prove to be true on the employer's end, too!

Today, for the first time in, probably, a decade I changed my name on here. And right after I realized a way better name I should have changed to. I'll have to wait 90 days. Curses!!

I’m gutted. Today my wife’s cousin commited suicide. We just saw him Sunday. We had a great weekend together. He was having financial issues but otherwise was his old happy self. It’s devistating and I keep replaying the weekend over in my head.

... and I just accepted the offer today!  Boo-ya!

Dang diggity. Been there, feel that,celebrAte that! Well done.

I’m gutted. Today my wife’s cousin commited suicide. We just saw him Sunday. We had a great weekend together. He was having financial issues but otherwise was his old happy self. It’s devistating and I keep replaying the weekend over in my head.

Oh jeez..... No words, only prayers.

I'm so deeply sorry for your pain. I hope you can hold onto the sweet memories, and get past the sense that "there must have been some way you could have known." You loved him and enjoyed his company. Be glad you were able to give him that gift. You couldn't have known.

Holy cow Craig, I’m so sorry! :(

Sorry to hear the sad news. My wife's step brother did the same thing a few years ago. He didn't leave a note, just a lot of sadness and confusion.