Ha I did the same thing about 8 years ago! Dobson hotel?? Didn’t stay there but had a great meal there. Fargo was kinda fun for a small town!

Hotel Donaldson.  We are eating dinner there too.  I'll mention your name. :wave.  I kind of wish we were going in the spring, but Fargo in February adds to the story (and it's all about the story, right?).     

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Hotel Donaldson. We are eating dinner there too. I'll mention your name. :wave. I kind of wish we were going in the spring, but Fargo in February adds to the story (and it's all about the story, right?).

Ha ha lol yeah have a good time. The plains art museum right nearby was small and kinda neat. Once your 50 states are complete any other travel goals? I’m working on Canada now more than half way there

Tomorrow my wife and I are hopping a cheap flight from Chicago to Minneapolis and then driving almost four hours to Fargo, ND where we will spend the night in what I'm told is one of Fargo's "Top 10 Swankiest Hotels."  Why? Because North Dakota is the only state I've never visited.  So my quest to hit all 50 states will be over and done tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it.

That's awesome.  Congratulations!  My wife and I have the same goal, and we're closing in on it fast.  We'll pass through ND via Amtrak in a few months on our way to Montana.  Later in the year, I'll pick up Colorado and Utah, leaving only Hawaii for me, and Hawaii and Louisiana for my wife.  Then we're done and on to whatever our next goal is.

Today I'm getting excited about the Blackhawks trouncing the Avs this evening. Also, the new Meat Puppets album is coming out soon!

Today I'm getting excited about the Blackhawks trouncing the Avs this evening. Also, the new Meat Puppets album is coming out soon!

This post has "me" all over it. Thought of you the other day when I heard they were skating together tonight. Both vying to get one up on the other in (distant) hopes of a play-off spot....

And, looking forward to the new MP's album. 25 years or so since an album with Bostrom!

Just signed the agreement for my first film placement! A small little indie film.

It doesn't pay much, but I'm super excited to be able to do it.

Just signed the agreement for my first film placement! A small little indie film.

Congrats! That's awesome!

Great news.  Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...