With a bit more tweaking of this and that, plans will be finalized and I'm taking the kids to the Wind River Range for a week camping and hiking. Its been 20 years since I've been out that way so I'm extremely excited about this.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Today I heard a radio ad for the new re-mastered first three Led Zeppelin albums. They played a few original analog snips compared to the new, re-mastered snips. They sounded exactly the same to me.

With a bit more tweaking of this and that, plans will be finalized and I'm taking the kids to the Wind River Range for a week camping and hiking. Its been 20 years since I've been out that way so I'm extremely excited about this.

That sounds like fun - I love the Wind River Range.

Hey NoJ: I dreamed about killing you again last night.....

well, at least I'm in your thoughts.

You mean like Once in Germany someone said nein?

Oh, btw, King Crimson is none of my business.

Try some Larks Tongue in Aspic

Today I was naughty and went out for a burrito and totally ignored the lunch I brought to the office.

Congrats Lammer. Treat your own self right today!

Thanks no-jay.  I'm trying to..  It's tough being on a Wednesday and all.  I didn't even get to go out to lunch because of work shit.  

Although you can be damn sure I'll be picking up a sixer of something tasty on my way home.  

Speaking of sixers, I allowed myself a sixer of PBR last Friday nite. Creamy and delicious!

Its over 50 beers. Lets see.......4 beers an hour.......divide 50 by 4.......thats like 12.5 hrs of drinking.....let me be the first to tip my hat to you, Chico. A job well done!

The volume of bad beer being consumed makes me sad.

Where is this happening and how should we stop it?

Yeah but PBR is the best bad beer ever made and ever will be made.  There's just something special about PBR, and all its shittyness.. 

Not really.

Where is this happening and how should we stop it?

My first suggestion is to stop drinking PBR.

My first suggestion is to stop drinking PBR.

But it won a blue ribbon AND its tasty and delicious.

It's not about actually enjoying it.  PBR is an enigma.  It can literally be found at any store that sells alcohol, and it's usually the cheapest beer that can be consumed safely.  Beers like Milwaukee's Best, Busch Lite etc, one is taking a significant health risk in consuming these beers, due to the high content of horse piss.  PBR is brewed with less than 5% horse piss, which is well within the FDA approved limit.  

Take it from me, I'm as much of a beer snob as you appear to be bleedorange..  But some of us can't always afford to fly first class.  So when it's time to fly coach, I'll have an ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon.