• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

Schlitz is definitely the beer to go with if you're looking for a 12er for less than $10.

I did celebrate the return of the old recipe Schlitz. Good move on their part.

I love Utica Club in a can.

Update: Dream Job Part Deux-I didn't get that original dream job, but I had an interview for an even better dream job today, they called me 15 minutes after I left to arrange a second for tomorrow morning.  Things are looking up.

Employment vibes at 2 PM eastern today, please.  3rd interview with dream job part deux.

Well, how did it go?? :brow

Today I put my two weeks notice in on a company I worked for 12 years. Very weird feeling, but on to bigger and better things (I hope).

On to bigger & better, Anthony! :)

Today this placed bummed me out.  Seriously bummed met out. :hmm

Well the thread lasted longer then we all thought it would -- guess we can call that progress....

It's like a bad umpire in a baseball game who makes terrible calls and then starts tossing players for rightfully questioning them.

Actually it's like an OP who tries to delete a post she made but accidentally deletes the thread itself. We are in the process of getting it restored. This was not an action by any moderator. Be not so bummed.

Actually it's like an OP who tries to delete a post she made but accidentally deletes the thread itself. We are in the process of getting it restored. This was not an action by any moderator. Be not so bummed.

That's cool. Thanks for sharing that info!

Today I'm starting to think that the sprained foot I got a week ago is actually broken.

While in northern WI on vacation, I picked up a 4 disc CD set of Townes Van Zant: "Texas Troubador". It turned out to be the sound track of our trip. Had a great time singing "Two Hands" and making up new verses for it.

While in northern WI on vacation, I picked up a 4 disc CD set of Townes Van Zant: "Texas Troubador". It turned out to be the sound track of our trip. Had a great time singing "Two Hands" and making up new verses for it.

Nice. That's the one with his first 7 studio albums, right? I've come close to buying it but have most of the material on it, I think. Is there any live stuff on it?

I just found out Doug Sahm sang and played guitar on "Give Back The Keys To My Heart". I looove that tune.