Name one tune that you never turn off/switch the station if you catch it on the radio. Because it's THAT awesome of a tune for you. A band/artist you don't really dig too much, but the tune does it for you. Every time. I reserve the right to comment on your selection, too.

Although there are many for me, I'll go with:

Aerosmith: "Sweet Emotion"

The Kinks -- "Lola"

Really? You don't like The Kinks?

I mean, that's fine. Just… hard for me to comprehend.

"Feed the Tree" - Belly

Jane Says - Jane's Addiction.  The louder, the better.

Great tune, but a great band, as well.

"Gimme Shelter" Rolling Stones

Even though no one listens to the Stones anymore, I'm pretty sure you meant "Street Fighting Man". 

Even though no one listens to the Stones anymore, I'm pretty sure you meant "Street Fighting Man". 

I, uh, didnt really read your directions too closely so I must provide some clarity on my choice. I like the Stones and listen to them fairly often. That being said, I think you meant to say "Monkey Man".

O.K. Now that I think I understand the question (a great song by an artist you don't like), I'm changing my answer to "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent.

O.K. Now that I think I understand the question (a great song by an artist you don't like), I'm changing my answer to "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent.

Well, in fairness to me, I've edited the question several times already....

Oooh! Good one, but I would go with "Free-For All" as my Nuge jam.