Latest Researchings After Probe for Mr Jeff Tweedy and the ABBA

First here is present of strange story of emerge influence of the ABBA for Mr Jeff Tweedy. I do the corroborate of facts but all is initial spark from friend making special PM here. We thank for insight from a fly on wall friend who must have anomalous remains! We had no inkling this was such a story! But, when you do not know what chocolate is in your box then you are alive, as we say in Sweden.

You see the ABBA with the little smurf statute in pic number ( A )? This was present as way of thanks for allowing to make cover of Dancing Queen classic on special Smurf combo album for Oz market. Professor from Stockholm tell me they have market niche for this in Oz land due to many queens living all in desert. I cannot make an imagine of this life, all cork dangle hat and flipper flop boot with no fur comfort and it is plain dingo is no dog type for a friend! Not to mention always problem of sand in icehole! But as beloved Stig teach, if there is a pop niche then there must be an exploit! So Smurf combo exploit. This was time ago, but friends can Goggle. Now, in coincide, behold at this exact time Mr Jeff Tweedy make a castanet himself for new niche after altering country fashion - keeping twang but with less volume in hats than usual 10 gallon. With childs in house he explore their sound for his niche and after a dabble with Mr Robert Square Sponge he fixate on Smurf style in private, and with their Dancing Queen in peculiar from special import disc. There is little to explain since until he found ABBA in life he was like music boat without an udder, so we make allowance for lack of originality in Dancing Queen version.

He make a board for Wilco boys on his side, and in pic number ( B ) you see all in happy gathering circle rendezvous with Mr Father Abraham as if in the Smurf land. But no, it is in Lofty place all in ready preparation for next album venture in Smurf style. But they have tall and they do not have blue, so it is poor attempt! Ha ha! Although he had the pigs back on pop style of the ABBA in Oz, Mr Father Abraham being of the decent Nether region is not lying kind of the Danish, and he admit to Mr Jeff Tweedy source of favourite song. This is revelation to Mr Jeff Tweedy and he does not have longer scaly eyes. They drop and also he drop Smurfs like a hotpot, burning all records and it is start of the ABBA way for him like grace of arctic eagle risen from Smurf ashes!

abba_smurf.jpg

2010+MusiCares+Person+Year+Tribute+Neil+

Mostly Mr Jeff Tweedy does not make a looking back since this time for sure, except when practising over shoulder look as for Take A Chance On Me video smoulder impact! But to a time from a time he can still wear old Smurf hat in malfunction of wardrobe or maybe secretive Mr Father Abraham nod of thanks for first info, despite shock look of Mr Mikael and other Wilco boys for potential opening of the bag for the cat of secret ABBA original influence.

Wired_Wilco.jpg

And while we make a talk of smoulder impact, Mr Pat has perfect capture of effect. He is fine pupil for sure!

l_kh9nh517201265836PM.jpg104035-abba_617_409.jpg

Welfare!

P.S. Personal update! All is well in village and reindeer pasture is fine. There is also some elk for variety of taste. I thank those who PM for update.

P.P.S. I have too much research pics. Research number two in one minute!

Here is number two update!

It is first little update to this original story to this very day! I have a warm heart cockle to see influence continue in hand me down from Mr Jeff Tweedy to new combo member. You see Mr Dorian Gray in style of famous Dancing Queen photo shooting session. It is a fierce match but he lack some sparkle.

1992_-_Dancing_Queen.jpgtweedy-sound-opinions-13.jpg

In final mode, here is influence of beloved Stig in demonstration of fine pair of Lady Agnetha and Mr Jeff Tweedy ladder shot. You see Lady Agnetha adopt principal of method singer as beloved Stig pioneer in similar way to your Mr Marlon Brando do for the acting, except with no cotton in mouth. To make mental preparation for song of Eagle, she must climb high, high. Only then like bird in sky can she sing with full interpretation. Mr Jeff Tweedy appreciate this musical tool benefit and use it for song in High As Hello. He is not so high as eagle Lady Agnetha since he has wobbled colly in this attempt after a few ringings, but even so it make a difference as all can tell even in lost mp3 format. How we miss fur tiled mind and ideas of beloved Stig! You agree, no?

3859937718_496da3efea_o.jpg6a00d83451741c69e20120a897f6b1970b-500wi.jpg

Welfare!

Here is number two update!

It is first little update to this original story to this very day! I have a warm heart cockle to see influence continue in hand me down from Mr Jeff Tweedy to new combo member. You see Mr Dorian Gray in style of famous Dancing Queen photo shooting session. It is a fierce match but he lack some sparkle.

1992_-_Dancing_Queen.jpgtweedy-sound-opinions-13.jpg

In final mode, here is influence of beloved Stig in demonstration of fine pair of Lady Agnetha and Mr Jeff Tweedy ladder shot. You see Lady Agnetha adopt principal of method singer as beloved Stig pioneer in similar way to your Mr Marlon Brando do for the acting, except with no cotton in mouth. To make mental preparation for song of Eagle, she must climb high, high. Only then like bird in sky can she sing with full interpretation. Mr Jeff Tweedy appreciate this musical tool benefit and use it for song in High As Hello. He is not so high as eagle Lady Agnetha since he has wobbled colly in this attempt after a few ringings, but even so it make a difference as all can tell even in lost mp3 format. How we miss fur tiled mind and ideas of beloved Stig! You agree, no?

3859937718_496da3efea_o.jpgattachicon.gif 6a00d83451741c69e20120a897f6b1970b-500wi.jpg

For a second there, I thought you had photoshopped Pat into that Abba photo. 

Lotti, are you on the wait list to take over the @sweden Twitter account? Would be a great platform for your theories.