Capital Theatre Show - details??

For those attending tonight, do NOT park at the church across from the theatre.

We arrived at 4:50 and the lot was unattended (or so we thought). We walked across to the venue to ask the few folks in line about parking, and in the 5 minutes it took us to get back to the car, the attendant, who'd apparently been watching us, had his obnoxious buddy boot our car.

His friend tried to tell us he'd "gotten a call about our car and had to drive across town to get here". I told him that was bullshit. While we're arguing, the attendant pulls out his "lot is open" sign. It's now 5pm.

So basically, the guy watched us park and instead of taking our $20 he got to take us for $70 to remove the boot, all the while threatening to tow us. Then they had the gall to ask if we still wanted to park there! Pretty sure you could have seen my middle finger from space.

Anyway, there's free parking in a garage a couple blocks down near the movie complex.

By the way, the venue and the show were amazing, but that's for another thread.

Sorry again you had to go through that BS. Too add on to the psa the street parking near the venue is from 9am to 9pm where I was..feed those munimeters!

If anybody's looking for a place to meet and eat and be merry before the show tonight, we went to Coal's pre-show last night.  On N. Main, very close by.  Great beers (beer and wine only, so you boozers beware!) and excellent thin crust pizzas and salads.  Small place, get there by 6:00 or so.

yes! this place rules. went here before the black crowes last year. 

I'm hitting up Q for BBQ tonight! http://www.yelp.com/biz/q-authentic-barbeque-restaurant-and-bar-port-chester