Now Playing: October, 2014

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ I listened to that Butterflies cd recently.  Love that record. I also recently discovered a full show of theirs on Youtue. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq3953ZPXbI

It's just a nifty little record, isn't it? I wouldn't call it a classic, but it kinda touches on all the things that I love about 80s and 90s underground rock.

I am never not in the mood to hear it.

And thanks for that link!

It's just a nifty little record, isn't it? I wouldn't call it a classic, but it kinda touches on all the things that I love about 80s and 90s underground rock.

I am never not in the mood to hear it.

And thanks for that link!

I've listened to that thing so many times.  Of course, it helps that I know two of them (well, three, but the third one I know is not on that cd).  Hopefully someday a video will turn up of the original lineup playing songs from that album. 

I've listened to that thing so many times.  Of course, it helps that I know two of them (well, three, but the third one I know is not on that cd).  Hopefully someday a video will turn up of the original lineup playing songs from that album. 

Well, the next time that you talk to them, let 'em know that they have a fan in Chicago.

Will do.  I'm sure they'll be happy to know that.

Oh yeah, and I bought Bored Room, too.

Oh yeah, and I bought Bored Room, too.

I need to listen to that one again.  There are good songs on there, but I never liked it as much as the self titled release.  They also have two 7" releases, which are both good.